Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood Steak Knives with Care Kit, Set of 4
Steak Knives, Set of 4Internet Only
Bring these attractive German-crafted knives to the table whenever steak is on the menu. Each precision-forged high-carbon-steel blade is triple riveted to a finely grained African blackwood handle. A kit for maintaining the appearance of the handles is included.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives and a care kit.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; the heel of the bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handles are cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handles.
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.