Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 20-Piece Knife Block Set
Featuring our exclusive handles crafted from African blackwood, this comprehensive knife collection combines superb German craftsmanship and striking design. A razor-sharp full-tang blade runs the entire length of each knife for stability. Steel double bolsters add an attractive finishing detail.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handles are cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handles.
- Coordinating hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
20-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku knife
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 5" boning knife.
- 6" and 8" chef’s knives.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" hollow-ground carving knife.
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Pull-apart kitchen shears.
- 10" honing steel.
- 22-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.8 oz.
- 5" boning knife: 5"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 4.5 oz.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" hollow-ground carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 4 3/4"-long handle; 10 oz.
- Storage block: 5 1/2" x 12" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.