Wüsthof Ikon Blackwood 20-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Featuring our exclusive handles crafted from African blackwood, this comprehensive knife collection combines superb German craftsmanship and striking design. A razor-sharp full-tang blade runs the entire length of each knife for stability. Steel double bolsters add an attractive finishing detail.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Comfortable contoured handles are cut from dense African blackwood and hand polished.
- Included care kit contains mineral oil for maintaining the silken finish of the handles.
- Coordinating hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
20-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku knife
- 5" serrated utility knife.
- 5" boning knife.
- 6" and 8" chef’s knives.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8" hollow-ground carving knife.
- Eight 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Pull-apart kitchen shears.
- 10" honing steel.
- 22-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- 6" utility knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4.25 oz.
- 5" hollow-ground santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.8 oz.
- 5" boning knife: 5"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 4.5 oz.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 5.8 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" hollow-ground carving knife: 8"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 8" chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 9.3 oz.
- 4 1/2" steak knife: 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 10" honing steel: 10"-long rod; 4 3/4"-long handle; 10 oz.
- Storage block: 5 1/2" x 12" x 8 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.