Wüsthof Grand Prix II Super Slicer
This long slicer has a serrated scalloped edge that slices and carves meats with gliding ease. It's also a fine choice for slicing breads, cakes and pastries without tearing or compressing. Wüsthof Grand Prix II cutlery features a high-carbon-steel blade for a long-lasting cutting edge.
- Serrated scalloped edge allows for razor-sharp slicing of foods without compression.
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- 10"-long blade; 6"-long handle.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery