A must-have when you’re prepping ingredients, the paring knife is a tool you’ll use daily for peeling, slicing and trimming small produce. The blade of this German-made version is precision forged from specially formulated high-carbon steel that holds a razor-sharp edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Compact spear-point blade is designed for peeling, slicing, trimming and dicing small fruits and vegetables.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.