Wüsthof Grand Prix II Honing Steel
- Special Offer
This German-made steel is crafted of high-carbon steel and restores a knife's sharp edge by trueing it – that is, smoothing and realigning the blade's cutting edge to help it stay sharper longer. It features the textured handle of the Wusthof Grand Prix II series, available in red or black.
- Maintains the razor-sharp edge of most knife blades between sharpenings; do not use on serrated or scalloped blades.
- Sturdy high-carbon steel resists stains and corrosion.
- Pebbled handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- 10"-long rod.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Use with straight-edged knives only; not for use with serrated blades.
- Steel length should measure at least as long as the knife being honed.
- Hone knife before each use to maintain the sharpest edge.
- To properly hone the knife, hold it at the appropriate angle and draw the blade across the steel. Never stroke the same side of blade more than once in succession.
- Should metal filings accumulate on the steel, remove them with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.