Wüsthof Grand Prix II Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife
Combining German craftsmanship and traditional Japanese styling, this santoku is deftly proportioned for precision tasks like mincing and paper-thin slicing. The high-carbon-steel blade has shallow oval-shaped depressions that keep foods from adhering to it.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Wide blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- 7" santoku: 7"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by surfergirl12 from Great Knife This knife is Awesome! I just received mine. The blade is super sharp out of box. The handle is comfy and light. Some people like more weight but it's fine for me. Over all this is a great knife and I think the quality is more than suitable for most peopleDate published: 2014-04-12