This carving knife’s hollow-edge makes it easy to cut very thin slices without them sticking to the blade. Oval depressions on the blade create air pockets that eliminate drag, facilitating even carving.
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel that resists staining and corrosion and is easily sharpened.
- Each blade is hand honed and laser tested to verify the proper cutting angle.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Comfortable, slip-resistant, pebble-grained handles are permanently bonded to a concealed tang.
- Family owned and operated, Wüsthof has been producing knives in Solingen, Germany. since 1814.
- 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.