Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wüsthof Grand Prix II Hollow-Edge Carving Knives
This carving knife’s hollow-edge makes it easy to cut very thin slices without them sticking to the blade. Oval depressions on the blade create air pockets that eliminate drag, facilitating even carving.
- Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel that resists staining and corrosion and is easily sharpened.
- Each blade is hand honed and laser tested to verify the proper cutting angle.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Comfortable, slip-resistant, pebble-grained handles are permanently bonded to a concealed tang.
- Family owned and operated, Wüsthof has been producing knives in Solingen, Germany. since 1814.
- 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.