A second row of tiny serrations inside the usual serrations creates a bread knife so sharp it slices through crusty breads with fewer crumbs than a traditional bread knife. The extra length works well for slicing large, round artisanal loaves as well as layer cakes.
- Double-serrated edge "grabs" hard crusts and slices through bread effortlessly without compressing the soft interior.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.