Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wüsthof Grand Prix II DeIi Knife
- Online Only
When it comes to slicing through sandwiches, this deli knife makes a clean cut without tearing or compressing the layers – even on the thickest sandwiches. The high-carbon-steel blades are forged in Solingen, the renowned center of German steel making. Each blade is fitted with a textured polypropylene handle for comfort.
- Scalloped blade cuts cleanly through meats, crusty breads and delicate tomatoes without compressing or tearing.
- Offset handle offers increased leverage and knuckle clearance.
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled synthetic handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- 8" blade, 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.