Wüsthof Grand Prix II Carving Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Carve roasts and meats with confidence with this set in hand. The knife's high-carbon-steel blade offers a long-lasting cutting edge, while textured handles create a comfortable and secure grip for carving.
- Each piece is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Fork holds meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled synthetic handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Knife: 8" blade; 5"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Fork: 12 1/2" long; 5 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.