Wüsthof Grand Prix II 8" Bread Knife
Combining superb German craftsmanship and striking design, this serrated bread knife easily slices through crusty loaves without compressing the delicate interior. A heavy bolster balances the high-carbon-steel blade, and a pebbled polypropylene handle guarantees a sure grip.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Long, sturdy blade has a serrated edge for slicing through bread without tearing or squashing.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- 8”-long blade.
- 4 1/4”-long handle.
- 4.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.