Wüsthof Grand Prix II 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
Bring these expertly crafted knives to the table whenever steak is on the menu. Forged in Germany, they utilize a sophisticated new alloy that allows the blades to maintain a longer-lasting cutting edge. The no-slip handles are fashioned from pebbled polypropylene.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tang extends deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- A heavy bolster provides perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Set includes four 4 1/2" steak knives.
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.