A cutlery collection couldn’t find a better foundation than this trio of essential knives. The high-carbon-steel blades are forged in Solingen, the renowned center of German steel making. Each blade is fitted with a textured polypropylene handle for comfort.
- Set includes a 3 1/2” paring knife, a 6” utility knife and an 8” chef’s knife.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.