Wüsthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Asian Knife Set
Asian Knife SetInternet Only
Combining German craftsmanship and Japanese styling, this pair of knives is ideally suited for paper-thin slicing, mincing and dicing of vegetables. High-carbon-steel blades have shallow oval-shaped depressions that keep foods from sticking, so you can work quickly and cleanly.
- Set includes a 3" sheep's-foot paring knife and a 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- The santoku's blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Tangs extend deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled synthetic handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- 7" santoku: 7" blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 3" sheep's-foot paring knife: 3" blade; 4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.