Wüsthof Grand Prix II 2-Piece Asian Knife Set
Asian Knife SetInternet Only
Combining German craftsmanship and Japanese styling, this pair of knives is ideally suited for paper-thin slicing, mincing and dicing of vegetables. High-carbon-steel blades have shallow oval-shaped depressions that keep foods from sticking, so you can work quickly and cleanly.
- Set includes a 3" sheep's-foot paring knife and a 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- The santoku's blade has hollow-ground depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Tangs extend deep into the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled synthetic handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- 7" santoku: 7" blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 5.3 oz.
- 3" sheep's-foot paring knife: 3" blade; 4"-long handle; 2.3 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.