Made in Germany, Grand Prix II knives feature durable high-carbon-steel blades and textured polypropylene handles. Instead of reaching for an all-purpose knife, select one from this collection with a blade that’s just right for the task at hand.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- 8” hollow-ground carving knife.
- Six 4 1/2” steak knives.
- 9” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.