Wüsthof Grand Prix II 10-Piece Knife Block Set
Crafted in Germany, Wüsthof Grand Prix II knives are made with a special alloy that allows the blades to maintain a longer-lasting cutting edge. We configured this set to offer you essential cutlery for everyday kitchen tasks including chopping, slicing and dicing.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3” serrated paring knife.
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku.
- 5” boning knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- 9” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3” serrated paring knife: 3”-long blade; 3 3/4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.8 oz.
- 4 1/2” utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku: 5”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- 5” boning knife: 5”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 4.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8” bread knife: 8”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 9” honing steel: 9”-long rod; 4 1/2”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8” long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block: 8 1/2” x 4 1/2” x 11” high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EKiel from Best Knives I've Ever Owned This is an excellent knife set for the price, it has all the basic knives you need (if you are a vegetarian like myself). The knife block also has enough slots too add specific knives to your set as you go. They are the best performing and best looking knives I have owned.Date published: 2014-06-12Rated 5 out of 5 by WoollyThoughts from Great Registry Service Bought this for a couple who had registered with Williams-Sonoma. It was a super easy purchase and everything went flawlessly. They received the gift within days, and are thrilled. Would highly recommend the registry service for both buyers/gifters and those receiving. I didn't have to look up any information for shipping or anything, which saved me a lot of time! Thanks for the great products and customer service.Date published: 2013-04-10