Wüsthof Grand Prix II 10-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
Crafted in Germany, Wüsthof Grand Prix II knives are made with a special alloy that allows the blades to maintain a longer-lasting cutting edge. We configured this set to offer you essential cutlery for everyday kitchen tasks including chopping, slicing and dicing.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wusthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) creates an extraordinarily sharp blade that retains its edge 30% longer.
- Tangs extend deep into the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Heavy bolsters provide perfect balance.
- Pebbled polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 17 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 3” serrated paring knife.
- 3 1/2” paring knife.
- 4 1/2” utility knife.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku.
- 5” boning knife.
- 8” chef’s knife.
- 8” bread knife.
- 9” honing steel.
- Pull-apart shears.
- 17-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3” serrated paring knife: 3”-long blade; 3 3/4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 3 1/2” paring knife: 3 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.8 oz.
- 4 1/2” utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 5” hollow-ground santoku: 5”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- 5” boning knife: 5”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 4.3 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 9 oz.
- 8” bread knife: 8”-long blade; 4 1/4”-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 9” honing steel: 9”-long rod; 4 1/2”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Shears: 8” long overall; 3.8 oz.
- Storage block: 8 1/2” x 4 1/2” x 11” high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.