Wüsthof Gourmet Spreader
- Special Offer
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- The perfect knife for making sandwiches and panini.
- Wide serrated blade slices easily through meats and cheeses as well as delicate tomatoes and is handy for spreading condiments.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CJ1838 from Terrific Spreader The spreader is versatile and what I was looking for. The serrated edge is perfect for cuttin open a bagel or bread.Date published: 2016-11-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Vron from These are so cool... As a collector of fine cutlery, I've really enjoyed having these knives in my collection. They're quite nice as spreaders and slicers for panini's, burgers and lots of other applications. The presentation is very nice, I love the quality of wusthof!Date published: 2016-07-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Idella from Wusthof Spreader Because of the wide blade, this spreader is perfect for preparing sandwiches and frosting cakes. The serrated blade allows for easy cutting. Great quality at a fair price and you have a happy customer who now owns are quality spreader. I loved mine so much that I purchased another spreader for our son.Date published: 2016-05-25Rated 5 out of 5 by Wyman from Spreader for bread great quality very smooth love how you are able to cut with it also.Date published: 2014-10-06