Wüsthof Gourmet Serrated Utility Knife, 5"
- Special Offer
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Serrations along this utility knife’s blade cleanly cut through delicate skins and crusts without crushing or tearing.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ada43 from My favorite knife for slicing vegetables I needed a serrated utility knife for sometime. I am so glad I purchased Wusthof Gourmet brand. It is wonderful!Date published: 2016-05-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackie63 from Great knife At her mother's suggestion, I got my niece this knife as a graduation gift (a gift that will last a lifetime), and then I got one for myself. I love mine, and my niece was very pleased with the gift. It is particularly good for slicing tomatoes and bell peppers.Date published: 2015-06-20Rated 4 out of 5 by Skips from Just the knife I needed I was looking for a smaller serrated knife for slicing tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and other softer vegies. This turned out to be just what I needed. Very good control slicing. It can also be used for small size bread cutting. Caution. The first knife I received was warped. The blade had a slight curve to it so I had to return it. This is the stamped Wusthof line. It seemed like an extra long time to get the replacement. I didn't think that was fair because I wasn't returning the item for something different, I was returning it because it was defective.Date published: 2013-07-04