Wüsthof Gourmet Large Studio 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
This basic knife set includes all the essential cutlery you need to handle everyday cutting tasks with confidence. The included storage block has a slim profile that occupies little space—perfect for apartment dwellers, vacation homes or an outdoor kitchen. It's also a great gift for beginning cooks or homeowners.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Slim, space-saving hardwood block takes up very little room on the countertop and safely stores the 6 items in the set.
7-piece set includes:
- 3" paring knife.
- 5" santoku.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8"pull-apart shears.
- 6-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Utility knife: 4 1/2"long blade; 4 1/2”"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 6-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.