Wüsthof Gourmet Large Studio 7-Piece Knife Block Set
This basic knife set includes all the essential cutlery you need to handle everyday cutting tasks with confidence. The included storage block has a slim profile that occupies little space—perfect for apartment dwellers, vacation homes or an outdoor kitchen. It's also a great gift for beginning cooks or homeowners.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Slim, space-saving hardwood block takes up very little room on the countertop and safely stores the 6 items in the set.
7-piece set includes:
- 3" serrated paring knife.
- 5" santoku.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 8" bread knife.
- 8"pull-apart shears.
- 6-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Serrated paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Santoku: 5"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Utility knife: 4 1/2"long blade; 4 1/2”"-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Bread knife: 8"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- Shears: 8" long overall; 3.8 oz.
- 6-slot storage block: 4 1/2" x 11" x 8 1/2" high.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Block is made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.