Wüsthof Gourmet Hollow-Edge Santoku Knife
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge. The santoku blade is based on a traditional Asian design that combines the benefits of a chef's knife and cleaver. It’s ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- The santoku knife’s signature “sheep’s foot” tip allows for a more linear edge from heel to tip than a typical chef’s knife and the indentations along the side of the blade reduce sticking. It’s ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5" knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 3 oz.
- 7" knife: 7"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 3.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.