Wüsthof Gourmet Gaucho Steak Knives, Set of 4
- Special Offer
Part of Wusthof’s Gourmet line, these precision knives are named for the famous cowboys of Argentina, a country famous for its fine beef. The ultrasharp edge of the long 5 1/2” blade glides through all sorts of steaks and chops.
- Set includes four 5 1/2" steak knives.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Full tangs ensure superb balance and control.
- Triple-riveted polypropylene handles provide a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 3.25 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.