In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- This hardworking knife is great everything from chopping and dicing vegetables to cubing and slicing meats, poultry and fish.
- The size of the blade makes it easy to prep large quantities of ingredients – or larger vegetables and cuts of meat.
- Use the extra-wide blade for transferring prepped ingredients to your work bowl.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 7.25 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.