In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Wüsthof’s cimeter is perfect for nose-to-tail cooking, making it easy to take apart large cuts of meat.
- The long, curved blade allows you to slice with one swift, ergonomic motion – no sawing back-and-forth.
- This blade's shape and razor-sharp edge are ideal for carving roasts, turkey or ham into thin, uniform slices.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 9"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 7 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.