In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Maybe the most used knife in the kitchen, the chef’s knife is a versatile chopper, mincer and slicer.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 6” chef’s knife: 6”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- 8” chef’s knife: 8”long blade; 5”-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- Made in Germany.