In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Wüsthof’s efficient slicer is ideal for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat – from brisket and prime rib to a roast ham and turkey.
- Hollow-ground indentations in the blade prevent food from sticking, so it's easy to portion meats into thin, uniform slices.
- The long, slender blade allows you to slice through large cuts of meat with one swift motion.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- 14"-long blade; 5 1/4"-long handle; 7 oz.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.