Wüsthof Gourmet Brisket Slicer
- Online Only
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Wüsthof’s efficient slicer is ideal for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat – from brisket and prime rib to a roast ham and turkey.
- Hollow-ground indentations in the blade prevent food from sticking, so it's easy to portion meats into thin, uniform slices.
- The long, slender blade allows you to slice through large cuts of meat with one swift motion.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14"-long blade.
- 5 1/4"-long handle.
- 7 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- ·Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener – or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.