Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Wüsthof Gourmet Brisket Slicer
- Online Only
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Wüsthof’s efficient slicer is ideal for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat – from brisket and prime rib to a roast ham and turkey.
- Hollow-ground indentations in the blade prevent food from sticking, so it's easy to portion meats into thin, uniform slices.
- The long, slender blade allows you to slice through large cuts of meat with one swift motion.
- Stamped blade is made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handle provides a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14"-long blade.
- 5 1/4"-long handle.
- 7 oz.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife except a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- ·Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener – or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase