Wüsthof Gourmet 7-Piece Traveler Knife Set
- Online Only
Made by Wusthof of Germany, this handy set ensures that you'll always have the most essential cutlery tools with you. Packed in a zippered case, it's ready to take the along for camping trips, weekend getaways, picnics or tailgate parties. Or use it as part of your outdoor grill and bar setup during summer. The Gourmet knives features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Travel-ready nylon case includes three essential knives, a waiter’s corkscrew, kitchen shears and a portable knife sharpener.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Mini knife sharpener offers carbide and ceramic notches for two-stage sharpening.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 " spear-point paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 6" chef's knife
- Waiter's corkscrew
- Pull-apart kitchen shears
- Picnic knife sharpener
- Travel case
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Waiter's corkscrew: 4 1/2" long.
- Kitchen shears: 4" long; 4 oz.
- Picnic knife sharpener: 2" x 2 1/2"; 1 oz.
- Travel case: 12 1/2" x 6 1/4" x 1 1/4".
- Knives made in Germany.
- Corkscrew, shears, sharpener and case made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Knives, corkscrew and shears should be hand-washed with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpener and travel case should be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Maintain the knives' cutting edges by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, the knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in case to protect edges and prevent injury.