Wüsthof Gourmet 7-Piece Traveler Knife Set
- Online Only
Made by Wusthof of Germany, this handy set ensures that you'll always have the most essential cutlery tools with you. Packed in a zippered case, it's ready to take the along for camping trips, weekend getaways, picnics or tailgate parties. Or use it as part of your outdoor grill and bar setup during summer. The Gourmet knives features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Travel-ready nylon case includes three essential knives, a waiter’s corkscrew, kitchen shears and a portable knife sharpener.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Mini knife sharpener offers carbide and ceramic notches for two-stage sharpening.
7-piece set includes:
- 3 " spear-point paring knife
- 5" serrated utility knife
- 6" chef's knife
- Waiter's corkscrew
- Pull-apart kitchen shears
- Picnic knife sharpener
- Travel case
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" paring knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- 6" chef’s knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 4 1/2"-long handle; 2.5 oz.
- Waiter's corkscrew: 4 1/2" long.
- Kitchen shears: 4" long; 4 oz.
- Picnic knife sharpener: 2" x 2 1/2"; 1 oz.
- Travel case: 12 1/2" x 6 1/4" x 1 1/4".
- Knives made in Germany.
- Corkscrew, shears, sharpener and case made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Knives, corkscrew and shears should be hand-washed with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpener and travel case should be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Maintain the knives' cutting edges by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, the knives should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in case to protect edges and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.