Wüsthof Gourmet 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- A great set for newlyweds or those with smaller kitchens, this set includes four of the most used kitchen knives plus shears, a steel and a 9-slot block.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 9 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Made in Germany.
7-piece set includes:
- 3” paring knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 6" serrated utility knife.
- 6” chef’s knife.
- Honing steel.
- Kitchen shears.
- 9-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3” paring knife: 3”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 1 oz.
- 4 1/2" utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 6" serrated utility knife: 6”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6” chef’s knife: 6”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- Honing steel: 9”-long; 4 1/2”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8”-long.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.