Wüsthof Gourmet 7-Piece Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- A great set for newlyweds or those with smaller kitchens, this set includes four of the most used kitchen knives plus shears, a steel and a 9-slot block.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores 9 items and is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Made in Germany.
7-piece set includes:
- 3” paring knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 6" serrated utility knife.
- 6” chef’s knife.
- Honing steel.
- Kitchen shears.
- 9-slot storage block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3” paring knife: 3”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 1 oz.
- 4 1/2" utility knife: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- 6" serrated utility knife: 6”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 2 oz.
- 6” chef’s knife: 6”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle; 2.25 oz.
- Honing steel: 9”-long; 4 1/2”-long handle; 6.5 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8”-long.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.