Wüsthof Gourmet 6-Piece Collegiate Steak Knife Block Set
Select NCAA Conference: American Athletic Conference
- American Athletic Conference
- Atlantic Coast Conference
- Big 12 Conference
- Big East Conference
- Big Ten Conference
- Mountain West Conference
- Pacific-12 Conference
- Southeastern Conference
- Online Only
Savor your favorite college rivalry with six Wüsthof Gourmet steak knives and a hardwood storage block, each branded with the home team’s logo. Perfect for barbecues, tailgating and viewing parties, the knives slice through chops, brisket and other classic game-day fare with ease. Crafted in Germany, the high-carbon stainless-steel blades maintain their finely honed edges.
- A fun and practical gift for alumni and college-team enthusiasts.
- Special set includes six steak knives and a 6-slot storage block that keeps them handy on the countertop.
- Block and knife blades are etched with the available collegiate logo of your choice; Minnestoa Golden Gophers, Oregon State Beavers and Penn State Nittany Lions sets available with logo on knife block only.
- Sturdy high-carbon stainless-steel blades resist corrosion and slice cleanly through meat.
- Triple-riveted high-impact polymer handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome 6-slot rubberwood block is gentle on blade edges.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 1.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- 2" x 4" x 5 1/2" high.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.