Wüsthof Gourmet 6-Piece Collegiate Steak Knife Block Set
- Special Offer
Select NCAA Conference: Atlantic Coast Conference
- Atlantic Coast Conference
- Big 12 Conference
- Big East Conference
- Big Ten Conference
- Mountain West Conference
- Pacific-12 Conference
- Southeastern Conference
Select Team: Pittsburgh Panthers
- Online Only
Savor your favorite college rivalry with six Wüsthof Gourmet steak knives and a hardwood storage block, each branded with the home team’s logo. Perfect for barbecues, tailgating and viewing parties, the knives slice through chops, brisket and other classic game-day fare with ease. Crafted in Germany, the high-carbon stainless-steel blades maintain their finely honed edges.
- A fun and practical gift for alumni and college-team enthusiasts.
- Special set includes six steak knives and a 6-slot storage block that keeps them handy on the countertop.
- Block and knife blades are etched with the available collegiate logo of your choice; Minnestoa Golden Gophers, Oregon State Beavers and Penn State Nittany Lions sets available with logo on knife block only.
- Sturdy high-carbon stainless-steel blades resist corrosion and slice cleanly through meat.
- Triple-riveted high-impact polymer handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome 6-slot rubberwood block is gentle on blade edges.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade.
- 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 1.75 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- 2" x 4" x 5 1/2" high.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery