In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Special set includes six 4 1/2” steak knives and a 6-slot storage block that keeps them handy on the countertop.
- The serrations along these steak knives’ edges allow them to “saw” through meat without crushing or tearing for cleaner cuts.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome 6-slot hardwood block is gentle on knives’ edges.
- Steak knives: 4 1/2”-long blade; 4 1/2”-long handle; 1.75 oz.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Knife block is made in China.