Wüsthof Gourmet 6-Piece BBQ Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Using the proper knives make grilling easier, whether you’re boning and trimming meats or slicing them after cooking is complete. Like the kits carried by grilling pros, our set includes five essential knives that cover an array of prep and presentation tasks, plus a storage case.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel.
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Brisket slicer is ideal for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat – from brisket and prime rib to a roast ham and turkey.
- Cimiter’s long, curved blade allows you to slice with one swift, ergonomic motion—no sawing back-and-forth—making it easy to take apart large cuts of meat.
- Chef’s knife is a versatile chopper, mincer and slicer.
- Boning knife has a flexible, pointed blade that maneuvers deftly around the bones of raw poultry and meats.
- Paring knife ‘s compact size and sharp point blade make it perfect for tasks that require more finesse such as peeling fruits and mincing small vegetables
- Storage case made of durable, water-resistant polyester/nylon fabric has compartments for six knives and opens flat and zips closed.
- Knives made in Germany.
6-Piece Set Includes:
- 14" brisket slicer.
- 9" cimiter.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 6" boning knife.
- 4" paring knife.
- Canvas storage/travel case.
Please note: Storage case is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brisket slicer: 14"-long blade;; 5 1/4"-long handle; 7 oz.
- Cimiter: 9"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 7 oz.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Boning knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Storage case: 20" x 19" open; 20" x 9 1/2" folded; 4" thick.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Wipe-clean case.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- For safe handling and to extend the bag’s life, we recommend using blade guards on all knives stored in the case.