Wüsthof Gourmet 6-Piece BBQ Knife Set
- Online Only
Using the proper knives make grilling easier, whether you’re boning and trimming meats or slicing them after cooking is complete. Like the kits carried by grilling pros, our set includes five essential knives that cover an array of prep and presentation tasks, plus a storage case.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel.
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Brisket slicer is ideal for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat – from brisket and prime rib to a roast ham and turkey.
- Cimiter’s long, curved blade allows you to slice with one swift, ergonomic motion—no sawing back-and-forth—making it easy to take apart large cuts of meat.
- Chef’s knife is a versatile chopper, mincer and slicer.
- Boning knife has a flexible, pointed blade that maneuvers deftly around the bones of raw poultry and meats.
- Paring knife ‘s compact size and sharp point blade make it perfect for tasks that require more finesse such as peeling fruits and mincing small vegetables
- Storage case made of durable, water-resistant polyester/nylon fabric has compartments for six knives and opens flat and zips closed.
- Knives made in Germany.
6-Piece Set Includes:
- 14" brisket slicer.
- 9" cimiter.
- 8" chef’s knife.
- 6" boning knife.
- 4" paring knife.
- Canvas storage/travel case.
Please note: Storage case is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Brisket slicer: 14"-long blade;; 5 1/4"-long handle; 7 oz.
- Cimiter: 9"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 7 oz.
- Chef’s knife: 8"-long blade; 5"-long handle; 8.5 oz.
- Boning knife: 6"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 2 oz.
- Paring knife: 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Storage case: 20" x 19" open; 20" x 9 1/2" folded; 4" thick.
- Knives made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Wipe-clean case.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife’s cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
- For safe handling and to extend the bag’s life, we recommend using blade guards on all knives stored in the case.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.