Wüsthof Gourmet 5-Piece Knife Block Set
This basic set from Wüsthof of Germany equips you with the most essential cutlery pieces for cooking. The included storage block takes up very little space, which makes this the perfect choice for apartments, vacation homes, outdoor kitchens and grills, or even a second prep station in your kitchen. It's also a great gift for anyone just starting out as a cook or homeowner.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Full tangs ensure superb balance and control.
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores four items and takes up minimal space on countertop.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Block is made in China.
Five-piece set includes:
- 6" chef's knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 4-slot hardwood knife block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chef's Knife: 6"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle. 8 oz.
- Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 5 oz.
- Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 4.8 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 4"-long blades, 8" total length. 4.8 oz.
- 4-slot Hardwood Knife Block: 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 6" high.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Also in this Collection
Wüsthof Classic 5-Piece Knife Block Set
Knife Block Set