Wüsthof Gourmet 5-Piece Knife Block Set
5-Piece Knife Block SetFree Shipping Internet Only
This basic set from Wüsthof of Germany equips you with the most essential cutlery pieces for cooking. The included storage block takes up very little space, which makes this the perfect choice for apartments, vacation homes, outdoor kitchens and grills, or even a second prep station in your kitchen. It's also a great gift for anyone just starting out as a cook or homeowner.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon no-stain steel for top performance and durability.
- Full tangs ensure superb balance and control.
- Triple-riveted synthetic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Handsome hardwood block safely stores four items and takes up minimal space on countertop.
- Knives are made in Germany.
- Block is made in China.
Five-piece set includes:
- 6" hollow-ground chef's knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- Kitchen shears.
- 4-slot hardwood knife block.
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- Hollow-Ground Chef's Knife: 6"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle. 8 oz.
- Utility Knife: 4 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 5 oz.
- Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle. 4.8 oz.
- Kitchen Shears: 4"-long blades, 8" total length. 4.8 oz.
- 4-slot Hardwood Knife Block: 2 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 6" high.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.