In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Set includes three paring knives for a range of small cutting and trimming tasks.
- 3" drop-point parer (also known as a "sheep's foot" blade) for slicing, chopping and mincing small foods.
- 3" sharp-point parer for peeling produce and removing blemishes.
- 2 1/4" bird's-beak parer for shaping vegetables as garnishes.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.