Wüsthof Gourmet 3-Piece Paring Knife Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Set includes three paring knives for a range of small cutting and trimming tasks.
- 3" drop-point parer (also known as a "sheep's foot" blade) for slicing, chopping and mincing small foods.
- 3" sharp-point parer for peeling produce and removing blemishes.
- 2 1/4" bird's-beak parer for shaping vegetables as garnishes.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Drop-point parer: 3"-long blade; 3 1/2"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Sharp-point parer: 3"-long blade; 3 1/2"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Bird's-beak parer: 2 1/4"-long blade; 3 1/2"-long handle; 1 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.