Wüsthof Gourmet 3-Piece Fillet Knife & Spatula Set
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Three-piece set includes fish spatula and 7" fillet knife with leather sheath.
- Knife's narrow, extra-thin blade flexes for control and maximum yield while filleting fish.
- Fish spatula has long slots that allow liquids to drain back into the pan.
- Stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fillet knife: 7"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Fish spatula: 11" long; 8 oz
- Sheath: 13" long.
- Fillet knife made in Germany.
- Spatula made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery