In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Versatile set includes a 3" paring knife and a 7" hollow-ground santoku.
- When chopping and slicing, the shallow indentations along the santoku’s blade reduce drag for greater precision.
- With its sharp point and compact blade, the paring knife is perfect for small-scale cutting chores like peeling and mincing.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- 3” paring knife: 3”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 1 oz.
- 7” hollow-ground santoku knife: 7”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle.
- Made in Germany.