Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Paring Knife & Kitchen Shears Set
- Special Offer
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Versatile set includes 3" paring knife and pull-apart kitchen shears.
- With its sharp point and compact blade, the paring knife is perfect for small-scale cutting chores like peeling and trimming.
- These sturdy, corrosion-resistant kitchen shears are perfect for cutting stems from herbs, trimming meats or shaping parchment.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Paring knife: 3”-long blade; 4”-long handle; 1 oz.
- Kitchen shears: 8” long.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 2 out of 5 by JulieAnna from Wusthof Kitchen Shears I trusted the name but was disappointed with the kitchen shears I'd received. It was not screwed in correctly/tightly and it fell apart. Even after putting the screw on tightly, I can't use the shears as the screw came loose and the shears fell apart. Very frustrating to order a "great" product and can't use it. I would like to have a replacement at this point.Date published: 2016-11-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Eagle106 from My favorite scissors! My experience with the scissors is completely different from some of the other reviewers which prompts me to write this review. I have had this set for 2-3 years. I use the scissors several times every day. I really like the feature of coming part for cleaning. I think they have fallen apart on their own only one or two times and they were probably not connected properly. I have another pair of kitchen scissors, but I only use them if the Wusthof are not available. I don't use the knife as much as my husband does. I have several Victornox knives from WS which are my favorite paring knives. In fact, I could use another pair of scissors just like these. I find they are useful and handy for so many things.Date published: 2016-10-19Rated 1 out of 5 by laprof from Shears fall apart The paring knife is good, but the shears fell apart after one use. VERY poorly made. Like the other reviewers, I don't want to pay the $$ to return the shears, so will just deal with them.Date published: 2015-09-27Rated 1 out of 5 by Rhondalee from Not the best cooking shears The paring knife is good. I use it often. However the cooking shears are defective. I opened the shears wide to wash them before use and they fell apart. I just did not have the energy to return them since they weren't too expensive. I found another use for them in the kitchen.Date published: 2015-05-25Rated 2 out of 5 by Cjaym from Disappointing The kitchen shears would be nice, but they constantly fall apart as the mechanism to separate the two sides is not well designed. The edges of the blunt side of the blade on the paring knife are so sharp I end up with cuts on my finger each time I use it. Good price, but unfortunately not even worth that.Date published: 2015-05-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous25 from Great package Love the shears and the paring nice is a great added bonus at a great price! Both a great addition to my kitchen!Date published: 2015-01-15Rated 3 out of 5 by Sandra26 from Scissors not made in Germany! One of the reasons that I purchased this set was because it was a very good value and it stated that it was made in Germany. The paring knife is made in Germany, but the scissors are Made in China. I will keep them and use them because it doesn't pay to ship them back. But, not very accurate!Date published: 2014-09-26Rated 3 out of 5 by Wildstar from Scissors keep falling apart I was really looking forward to getting the kitchen scissors which I need and the paring knife. The paring knife is really good but the scissors keep separating even if I am cutting something thin, like lettuce. (I often use a scissor to make chopped salad as opposed to a knife). It's a real pain to have to put the scissors back together again all the time.Date published: 2014-06-12