In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- Two-piece essential set includes a utility knife and an 8” chef’s knife.
- The ultra-sharp blade of this chef’s knife is perfect for chopping, mincing, dicing and more.
- With all the control of a paring knife plus a bit more length for bigger jobs, this utility knife is perfect for peeling, trimming and slicing.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Chef's knife: 8”-long blade; 5”-long handle; 6.25 oz.