Wüsthof Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set
In its seventh-generation of family ownership, Wüsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless-steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly sharp edge.
- This set includes a traditional 8” carver and meat fork for slicing turkey, chicken, roasts and more.
- The stamped blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel for top performance and durability.
- Triple-riveted high-impact plastic handles provide a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany.
- Carving knife: 8”-long blade; 4 3/4”-long handle; 6.25 oz.
- Meat fork: 6”-long tines, 4”-long handle.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
This item will arrive in 3 to 5 business days if no personalization has been applied and 4 to 6 business days if personalized. A more precise estimate will be shown on the Payment & Review page of Checkout.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 2 out of 5 by billc71kayak from not so good the knife was too thin & flexable to cut thru the turkey joints to seperate the thigh & leg from the turkey. Blade thickness also was inconsistant when slicing thru the breast meat . I was most disappointed with the preformance of the carving set. The price was too good to be true & it was. All my other kitchen knives are Wusthof & work very well, no problem, bought from william sonomaDate published: 2015-12-07